- Your mail server will be called: mail.YourDomainName
- For example if your domain name is siteswitch.net then the mail server will be called mail.siteswitch.net
- The Control Panel is located at: http://YourMailServerName/cpanel
- Webmail: webmail.YourMailServername
- Go to http://webmail.YourMailServerName
- Enter your email address as your username and your password
- Its better to use Round Cube as your web mail client, you have 3 options when you login select the middle option
I have been looking for a good online HTML editor plugin for our site. Its hard to find one with the right combination of user editing features and a good HTML editor as well.Check out Thimble Web Maker
This looks like a really good option, you can view the content full screen in a side by side view plus you can create content in HTML mode which is my preference.
In fact we have the Kendo UI editor widget built into Site Switch, but I have to say the HTML editing experience is very basic and I don't use it. I would rather compose my HTML in an editor with some features and then copy and post that HTML back into Site Switch.